ORDER OF OFFENSIVE
OF THE PRESIDIUM OF THE SOUTH VIETNAM PEOPLE'S LIBERATION FRONT'S CENTRAL COMMITTEE
-All Cadres and Soldiers of all the People's Liberation Armed Forces.
-All Fellow Countrymen.
After successive victorious achievements of the past few months, the conditions at home and in the outside world have become truly advantageous to the great undertaking of our People's Revolution and Liberation. The US is being bogged down, suffering a heavy failure. The impotent corrupt puppet government is showing more and more its face of a traitor selling down its country and its people. Our revolutionary forces have totally grown up and become powerful as never before. The North, as an ever solid and strong supporting rear to the South, is giving deadly hidings to the US aggressors in their devastating war, strenuously backing up the South in its anti-US patriotic war. Our friends all over five oceans of the world (including the progressive people of the United States) are wholeheartedly and positively supporting us. We are facing a favorable situation.
The Presidium of the South Vietnam Peoples's Liberation's Central Committee DECIDES TO LAUNCH THE GREAT GENERAL OFFENSIVE, DEFEATING THE ENEMY, WINNING BACK THE GOVERNMENT TO THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE
The Presidium thus issues this order to all the liberation armed forces, all the political fighting forces, all the patriotic organization members, and all the fellow countrymen to unanimously rush forward:
- Destroying the enemy's vital forces, defeating the US and its satellite's forces, crashing down the puppet army.
- Overthrowing all levels of the puppet government, firmly trying and punishing the traitor's chieftains and thugs.
- Establishing the people's revolutionary government at every level, striving to protect the government, smashing to pieces all attempts of the enemy's counter-attack under all circumstances.
- Implementing policies within the directives promulgated by the Front.
- People, Fellow Countrymen, Cadres, and Soldiers! March forward bravely! Victory will definitely be ours!
South Vietnam, January 29, 1968
The Central Committee for the South Vietnam People's